- Student success is greatly enhanced by good attendance, good behaviour, and class participation.
- You are expected to write all evaluations. If you know that you will be absent when an evaluation is scheduled, make other arrangements with your teacher.
- If an unexpected situation forces you to be absent on the day of an evaluation:
- before 08h30, leave a Wikispaces e-mail message for Mr. Arkin, or a telephone message for Ms. Keras or Ms. Xie
- on the first day back, present to your teacher a note from your parent/guardian
- Failure to take any of the steps listed above may result in a mark of zero.
- After the final exam has been written, the most consistent and most recent scores will be considered.
- Cheating—the attempt to gain or supply an improper advantage in an academic evaluation—will result in a mark of zero for every student involved.
[This page last updated 2014-09-03 at 17h12 Toronto local time.]
© 2007–2019 Hersch, Bear & Company Limited. All rights reserved. “Grammar Authority,” “grammarauthority.com,” “touque.ca,” and “Canada’s Thinking Cap” are trademarks of Hersch, Bear & Company Limited. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.