Quizzes & Tests
- arrange desks in 5 rows (across) of 6 desks (deep) facing the Computing Clubhouse
- clear your desks of everything except your blue pens and your Silent Reading material
- write only in blue ink
- when instructed to begin
- write the date, your name, your roll number
- quickly scan the questions to get a sense of the test
- answer the questions in the order which makes sense for you
- pay attention to the marking scheme; in general, you’re allotted 1 minute per mark
- if you need more space for any answer, indicate clearly where your answer continues (normally, this is on the back)
- if you finish early, submit your quiz/test face up and read silently at your desk
- during the test period, communication with other students in any form is considered cheating
Cheating: Any action which confers an unfair advantage on a student.
[This page last updated 2020-12-23 at 12h45 Toronto local time.]
© 2007–2022 Hersch, Bear & Company Limited. All rights reserved. “Grammar Authority,” “grammarauthority.com,” “touque.ca,” and “Canada’s Thinking Cap” are trademarks of Hersch, Bear & Company Limited. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.