Your TDSB network password must be at least 8 characters long and will expire every 180 days.
Your password must have at least 3 of the following:
- lowercase letters
- uppercase letters
- special characters
Shared Secret Password
If you need to reset your TDSB network password, you’ll be asked for your shared secret password:
- last 4 digits of your student number
- 2 digits for the day of your birth
- 2 digits for the month of your birth
- @Tdsb [note the capital “T”]
For example, if
- the last 4 digits of your student number are 9876
- your birthday is Canada Day (1 July)
your shared secret password is 98760107@Tdsb.
Ask a Computer Studies teacher or a librarian, or check the posters in the library.
[This page last updated 2020-12-23 at 12h45 Toronto local time.]
© 2007–2022 Hersch, Bear & Company Limited. All rights reserved. “Grammar Authority,” “grammarauthority.com,” “touque.ca,” and “Canada’s Thinking Cap” are trademarks of Hersch, Bear & Company Limited. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.