- Arrive early.
- Introduce yourself to the Guest Teacher.
- At the lab door, greet students as they arrive.
- Supervise desk and chair setup, if necessary.
- Assist with the taking of attendance.
- Help the Guest Teacher manage the class.
- At the end of the period, supervise computer parking.
- At the end of the last period, supervise:
- computer parking
- stacking of chairs
- locking of windows and closing of blinds
- Be the last students to leave the lab at end of period.
Thank you for volunteering to serve as Student Host. It is much appreciated!
[This page last updated 2020-12-23 at 12h45 Toronto local time.]
© 2007–2022 Hersch, Bear & Company Limited. All rights reserved. “Grammar Authority,” “grammarauthority.com,” “touque.ca,” and “Canada’s Thinking Cap” are trademarks of Hersch, Bear & Company Limited. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.